This course provides students with critical entrepreneurship and innovation concepts and principles so that they can facilitate, lead and implement entrepreneurial projects and run a small business operation. The students are guided in different stages of transforming an idea or concept into an innovation, invention or a business proposition so that they can develop, launch and manage new products and services successfully. The students are taught to apply analytical and innovative thinking to integrate the different functional areas of a venture into a business plan, which is an important deliverable of this programme.
Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Operation
Duration : 12 months
• Business Law
• Operation Service Design and Service Management 2
• Advertising and Public Relations
• Market Research
• Setting Up a Small Business Operation
• Business Analytics
• Digital Marketing
• Strategic Planning
• Financing a Small Business Operation
• Business Creativity and Innovation
• Entrepreneurship and Business Plan
Students will learn to forecast and analyse future financial needs, and find out how to secure funding for a new venture or to expand the existing business and how to present their business plan to venture capitalists.
This module will also introduce students to the concept of social entrepreneurship and their responsibility to society.
• Project Management
• Leadership and Change Management
• Managing a Small Business Operation
• Contemporary Issues in Business & Management
• Business Portfolio
(+66) 6 - 3226 - 9333
(+66) 2 - 020 - 0001