Contact us or download the application form below, complete it correctly, and send back to us. Incomplete or incorrect information could delay the processing of your application. Please print or write clearly in BLOCK letters. All applications should include the following:
1.Copy of Applicant’s Identity Card or Passport.
2.Two (2) passport sized photographs for Thai Student registration. Twelve (12) 3x4 cm photographs for Foreign Student.
3.Copies of Applicant’s latest educational transcripts and certificates (Original language and English Translated).
4.Updated Resume if Applicant has working experience for more than one (1) year.
5.Registration and Course Fees to be made payable to “RAFFLES DESIGN INTERNATIONAL (THAILAND) LIMITED”
• 16 years of age and above at the time of enrollment
ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Grade 10 graduate or High school graduate with transcript and certificate of completion/letter
• Applicant with recognized national certificates as follows:
• GCE Ordinary Level
• General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
• International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
• General Educational Development (GED)
• Advanced Placement (AP)
• BTEC First / BETEC Nationals
• International Baccalaureate (IB)
• Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
• IELTS 5.5 for Diploma programmes
• IELTS 6.0 for Advanced Diploma programmes
• Assessment of English Proficiency – Equivalency qualification for IELTS
• Prior learning in schools conducting English as a medium of instruction
• Other English program study e.g. IB, AP, IGCSE, GED, BTEC and etc.
• Students who do not have English Proficiency Test result (as mentioned above) are required to take Raffles English Placement test before enrollment of study programs. Those whose English proficiency test scores/ Raffles English Placement test scores do not meet the minimum requirement will be assigned to enroll English Language Program (ELP) consisting of 2 levels; Foundation English and Advanced English.
• Completed Application Form
• Application Fee and FPUA of Course fee
• Copy of Passport / Thai Identity Card
• 2 of passport sized photographs for Thai student. 12 of 3x4 cm photographs for foreign student.
• Certified True Copy of latest educational certificates and transcripts (Original language and English translated documents).
For confirmation of your application into Raffles International College Bangkok, application fee is to be made payable with submission of application documents. Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Course fees exclude materials and textbooks is also required for their area of study.
All classes at Raffles International College Bangkok campus are taught in English and the curriculum is truly international.
There are 4 intakes per year, the terms commence in January, April, July, and October.
Classes are held for 11 week per term, students then have a 2 -week break before commencing the next term.